Please allocate at least one hour for your examination if this is your first visit.
Your eyes may be dilated during your exam. You may bring a pair of sunglasses to wear after your exam.
Validated parking is available on the basement level of the Liliha Medical Building (entrance on Liliha Street). Limited street parking is also available.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Insurance card or proof of insurance
- Photo ID
- List of current medications
- Any glasses or contact lenses you are currently using
- Any eye drops you are currently using
- Sunglasses (in case your eyes are dilated)